I had a really great month! Truly! It was a crazy busy month though.
- I went through 2 sugar fasts with my mom this month and I’m actually currently working through my 3rd. It’s hard but soooo worth it. I strongly consider you taking one even if you don’t think you’re a sugar addict.
- I took several detox baths…(If you want to know more about my detox baths/sugar fasts let me know and I’ll write a separate post on those.
- Me and my mom had a WONDERFULLY refreshing discussion on health and food and essential oils with a couple of ladies at my brother’s jiu-jitsu class. I loved it.
- I’ve been using and diffusing oils every day, and that’s so much better than normal because although I whole-heartedly believed in them, I just didn’t use them much.
- I lost around 6-7 pounds this month and I think a couple of inches!! Yay!
- I also discovered that I’m really intolerant to most food (too much dairy, sugar, caffeine, etc) and that it gives me really aggravating symptoms.
- I discovered one liquid probiotic and one liquid vitamins and minerals to mix with orange juice. Seriously guys, try it! The juice blends it well and you get an un-believable amount of goodness in one cup.
- I met with one my friends, Grace, and we are currently meeting at Starbucks every Friday to discuss You’re Made For A God Sized Dream by Holley Gerth. It’s been really fun! I really need that every week.
- I’ve been trying to portray and act more confident around others lately, cause I normally am not at all.
- I read 25 books this month! That’s my best month I think in my life. :\
- I have read several books that grew me as a Christian and as a girl.
- I studied several books of the Bible and I’ve found a studying technique that’s really great for me and my mom.
Well, I think that’s about it for this month!! It was an overall successful month. Also, earlier today me and my mom set my this school semester in stone and we’re prepared! Yay!
I’m going into 9th grade now- High School. Say a little prayer when you think of me. ^_^
So, what are some things you accomplished in July? Books read? Things learned? Let me know! I genuinely LOVE talking with ya’ll.
See ya in a couple of days for my August Goals post.