Um, what does this word even mean? Should I be scared?
Hello everyone! I was tagged by Abbie from Chronicles In Bloom to do this tag. Hooray for tags!
- Link back to the person who tagged you.
- Answer the eleven questions.
- Tag eleven other bloggers, and let them know you’ve done so.
- Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions.
Well, here goes nothing.
//Is there any story as to why you were given your name?
Actually, no. Sadly, my parents weren’t artistic before I came into their world so “Halee” was just a casual decision. *winks at parents*
//Are you a night owl or morning person?
Hmm. I think I’m both. When I use my alarm clock I can get into the habit of “waking up” as soon as I get up. But I LOVE staying up late. Watching movies, reading, writing, etc.
//What is your favorite breakfast?
My mom’s breakfast burritos!! She makes the best scrambled eggs, then she wraps it up in a wheat tortilla from Sprout’s. Ahhh.
//How would you describe your style?
Well, I’m guessing this question is supposed to be geared toward clothing? I would say the wardrobe I’m slowly but surely striving for is casual, but cute, slightly boho, while still being modest. I do like light preppy, and I do want to wear vintage things for church/formal.
//What is your dream occupation?
If we’re talking dream (go big or go home), then I say owning a half-bookstore-half coffee shop-half antique shop-thingy. Um, yeah. *hehe*
//3 favorite boy names?
I’ve always LOVED Benjamin (my little brother’s name), Gabriel and Michael (specifically thinking Michael the archangel.) Strong biblical names for sure!!
//3 favorite girl names?
I really adore Esther, Naomi Ruth (yes, put them together), and Savannah. ^_^
//Where would you like to travel?
Oh man, take me to New Zealand any day!!! That’s where all the Tolkien and Lewis movies were filmed. Just take me now.
//Favorite part of your daily routine?
Hmmm… I know this sounds cheesy but honestly just waking up and seeing the bright sunshine outside and being alone with God. It makes me happy. :)
//What song gives you the most feels and why?
OOh! My kind of questions, for sure. Salt and Light by Lauren Daigle + The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd from The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies. Guys, Those two songs are just really rough. Emotional. Look. Them. UP!!!
//If you could learn how to do one creative thing perfectly, what would it be?
I would probably pick hand lettering and calligraphy and all that. To me, it would be so cool to be able to use that skill for birthdays, holidays, wedding, baby showers, cards, church announcements, home decor AND you’d also be able to sell your work. Sounds pretty awesome to me.
- Marklessgirl from The Library In My Room.
- Olivia from Geeky Christian
- Hannah from My Bookcase and I
- Hannah from Silver Lined Ramblings
- Lilian from Lilian’s Book Stuff
- Sierra from 26 Countless Possibilities.
- Abby from Worth More Than Gold
- Abi from Reading and Dreaming
- Hope from Stitches Of Freedom
- Hope from The Epic Place
- Kimberley from Peculiar On Purpose
- If you could meet one of your favorite authors, who would it be?
- Least favorite sport to watch? Least favorite to play?
- What kind of music style do you like?
- If you could one way to “play” music, and it never go obsolete, what would it be? (vinyl, cassette, CD’s, MP3, etc)
- What’s your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
- What does your ideal (dream but still practical) home look like?
- Favorite food to snack on?
- If you were paid $100,000, what would you do with it?
- Are you old enough to vote this November? If so, who are you voting for? (not to get harsh and political, just state your opinion, don’t force it.)
- Do you like to read as a past time?
- And to copy one of the questions I answered…..What song gives you the most feels?
Thanks everyone for reading!