They say that creativity comes in waves and in between tides, that’s where the writer’s block comes into play.
OH, wait, or is that just me?
Oh, I wasn’t really going anywhere with that quote, I just wanted to say something deep and philosophical. Hehe.
Ok, so just some life updates!
- I learned to crochet! Yep-uh-dee-do-dah. It’s been actually a lot faster learning than I thought it would be. It’s been so great. Wow, crocheting is extremely relaxing and de-stressing! I struggle with anxiety and not being able to give things up to God at night but this has helped calm my mind.
- I am working on some REALLY FUN new blog posts/series. Nothing is set in stone, but it’s out of my mind and on paper so the next step is just slowly piecing the puzzle together. Get ready cause, for real people, FUN AND COOLNESS.
- I read 20 books this month. Like, whoa.
- I have a couple of books coming in the mail for review soon!! This is just so exciting. ALSO, I signed up for a new reviewing organization! Woohoo!
- As much as some of ya’ll might want to avoid, school is coming up!! Yipee! I actually really love school and learning. Anyway, I’m going to try to post every day, but bear with me when I don’t.
- I won a giveaway!! AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Lindsey from Books For Christian Girls was celebrating 100,00 page views (way to go, girl!!) and was giving away lots of books, and I won Where Trust Lies by Janette Oke and Lauren Oke Logan! Woohoo!
- We reached 640 + monthly views on my blog! And I reached 1, 900 + views this year!!!!
Ya’ll, YOU are the best!
I have GOT to do a giveaway sometime in the next few months…Maybe when I reach…Hmm…Maybe when I reach 3,000 views???
Okay, everyone! That’s all for now.
What are some things that you’ve accomplished this year so far? Any new trials God is putting you through? How can I pray for you?
See ya’ll soon with my August Goals post. ^_^