We will start off this post with some lovely coffee photos and humor because, you can never see coffee too much in one day, right?
So, I’ve written a poem for coffee.
∞ Starbucks is green,
I have a mug that is yellow,
when I’m dead and gone, I want a coffee bean under my pillow.
So, yeah. Art.
Ahhhh. Latte, mocha, americano, frappacino, the glorious possibilities are endless.
*guzzles an iced caramel coffee* *guzzles another* *and another* *throws up*
Okay! So, August Goals!! *twiddles thumbs in a sinister manner while one hand strokes beard, imaginary beard, of course*
- Take at least one, one week sugar fast.
- Add in another capsule, or liquid supplement to what I’m already taking.
- Incorporate more veggies into my lunches.
- Learn the rest of the crochet stitches and start on learning the terminology.
- Crochet at least one small project.
- Learn a new dinner + dessert recipe.
- Check off at least 3 things on my homemaking training checklist.
- Have a photography session with a friend/family member.
- Add to smash-book.
- Interview one or more authors
- Start a new blog series *shhh, it’s a secret*
- Host a giveaway if I get to 2,500 views on bookscoffeeandkitkats! Only 560 more to go, guys!
Well, I think that’s about it. This was fun! Also, why not have more spontaneous coffee club meetings? Seriously. It needs to happen more often around here.
~By His Grace,