♥♥♥ Goals. Goals. Goals. Goals.
Anyway you say it, it’s the word looming over our heads, infiltrating every organized person’s thoughts for hours a day. Long term. Short term.
SO. End of year goals…The goals before the 2017 goals.
Yes, they are calling my Monk side. It’s time to get down.
- I would love to review at least 4 more books this year…This is my first year reviewing, and I would love to hit 12-14 books reviewed.
- I’d really like to read as much as possible this cozy winter. I want to focus on making it fun again.
- lastly, I want to read more educational books, like on doctrines and religions from a Christian standpoint.
- finishing a crochet blanket or hat or dishcloth would be pretty great. LOL.
- start and give away a scrapbook type thing.
- do a sewing project (blanket).
- type up posts on Hillsong, female preachers, Lewis (part 2), etc.
- continue to clean up format and layout.
- publish at least 5 more book reviews.
- try to write 2 poems
- do something simple.
- accomplish the 1 hour prayer outline
- read at least 4 more Bible books
- write a devo???
- incorporate more Panaway essential oil every day.
- participate in NaNoWriMo!
- loose 10(?) pounds.
- make a habit of exercising at least twice a week
- feel better!!
- learn to like a new vegetable
- learn to like a new fruit
Honestly, I have lots of 2017 goals that I’ll share in December but for now I think this is good! I covered a lot of bases.
So, what are some of YOUR goals?
What do you want to accomplish?
~By His Grace,