I wrote a post today telling America to stop hating 2016. Read that here.
So, although I didn’t have any true resolutions for this year, I did have some goals and mindsets I wanted to implement.
- I read more non-fiction-dabbled in around 3o books!
- I read 82 books overall this year.
- I participated in #NaNoWriMo for the 2nd time in a row! And no I didn’t win this time…
- Our family is visiting a new church…
- I started high school.
- I’ve gotten out of my comfort zone a bit.
- I started some new hobbies. (crochet!)
- I started The Modern Abolitionist blog for teens.
- I wrote two first drafts!
Etc, etc, etc, and the list goes on. But to not bore you with the unnecessary details, let’s get on to the resolutions!
Re-Heal my body. (Which I’ve already started this month.)
Continue to read more non-fiction.
Step out of my comfort zone. (more!)
Start a better prayer life.
Read through the Bible in 2017, which I’m doing with friends.
Complete my 2 first drafts.
Read 50 books.
Write consistently on The Modern Abolitionist.
Hone my cooking/baking/cleaning skills.
Invest in relationships.
Learn how to drive. (This is a must!)
I also would LOVE to learn how to sew this year, but eh, I don’t know.
But yes I am so excited for this year, for the friends, the food, the books. YESSSSSSS…
~By His Grace,