I dance by myself in my room, I love cold brew coffee, Jesus is the light of my life and my sole source of joy, books and writing are my two hobbies and I love blogging!
I also am on a journey back to good health, after recovering from having an eating disorder and a bad relationship with food. I might occasionally talk about natural living on here, especially since it takes up about 1/3 of my life. :-)
Just a few things I love:
- PIZZA. Yes.
- Books….They are a beautiful thing. ^_^
- Writing stories and journaling.
- Smashbooking…(A messy version of scrapbooking.)
- Talking about my Jesus!
- Riding my bike
- Talking with fellow believers, writers, bookworms, health-nuts, etc….:D
The sole purpose of this blog is to advertise about good books and review to share whether they’re worth talking about or not! LOL.
BUT, in 2016 I discovered that I loved writing….Which was something I normally didn’t like at all.. I participated in #NaNoWriMo2016 and started my first fiction draft in a trilogy I’m still planning out….Since then I’ve started two other drafts, one of which is a book on my journey with anxiety!
A few places to find me:
- Modest On Purpose where I occasionally post an outfit or two… ^_^
- My other blog for teenagers….The Modern Abolitionist
- Crown Of Beauty Magazine ….Where I’m an marketing intern and representative..
And I hope to launch a writing community of Christian teens soon!
I’d love to chat with you in the comments, and feel free to recommend books for me to review at anytime!
~By His Grace,